Street Trucks FTW - Silverado Cheyenne Forum
User Tag List

post #1 of 13 Old 11-14-2013, 02:36 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Street Trucks FTW

signed up straight away after I heard the Cheyenne could be hitting production. This and the tremor are the first real street trucks since the F150 lightning. Still not sure If I'll go Cheyenne or Tremor, no brand loyalty here, I just want INSANITY
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 11-15-2013, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemony squeezy View Post
signed up straight away after I heard the Cheyenne could be hitting production. This and the tremor are the first real street trucks since the F150 lightning. Still not sure If I'll go Cheyenne or Tremor, no brand loyalty here, I just want INSANITY
The lightening was a legend, even now I would still want one. Also want an older Ram SRT10, such a badass truck:

post #3 of 13 Old 11-15-2013, 06:16 PM Thread Starter

DEFINITELYYY, thats a viper engine in there , but EFF dodge, they're so ugly... seriously... Imagine they tossed the ZR1s supercharged 6.2 in the Silverado
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 Old 11-16-2013, 06:32 PM

Quote:
DEFINITELYYY, thats a viper engine in there , but EFF dodge, they're so ugly... seriously... Imagine they tossed the ZR1s supercharged 6.2 in the Silverado

i actually love how it looks, there would be some front fascia changes i would make, aside from that, it's a keeper.

post #5 of 13 Old 11-29-2013, 05:21 PM

I am not the biggest fan of the front of that Dodge SRT. The grille plus the bumper are just trying to hard IMO.

I am a fan of street trucks though. I can't believe that they put a viper engine in there. That would feel sooooooo nice to drive.
post #6 of 13 Old 12-01-2013, 02:08 PM
Hog

Quote:
They "could" be put into production?

Where did you hear that? This is ourely a concept truck. I iwsh they would nake it, but it would be hugely over priced.

You can order a brand new 13-2014 truck and send it to Callaway for their C-19 workover. SUpercharged GEN 4 and GEN 5 engines with a warranty.

peace
'Hog
post #7 of 13 Old 12-02-2013, 02:16 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog View Post
They "could" be put into production?

Where did you hear that? This is ourely a concept truck. I iwsh they would nake it, but it would be hugely over priced.

You can order a brand new 13-2014 truck and send it to Callaway for their C-19 workover. SUpercharged GEN 4 and GEN 5 engines with a warranty.

peace
'Hog
I heard they're contemplating a Silverado SS or something along the lines to compete with F-150 Tremor.

Granted if it makes production, no way shape or form like Cheyenne, too much carbon and Z/28 bits to make it profitable.

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/11/05/c...oduction-sema/
post #8 of 13 Old 12-02-2013, 04:46 PM

I'd love to have a silverado SS, the side exhaust on the concept is beautiful and probably sounds amazing

post #9 of 13 Old 12-05-2013, 06:04 PM

They are making a Silverado SS! I read about it the other day. Here is a link to an article that talks about the Silverado SS testing. And here is also a spy shot.

http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2012/09...s-testing.html
post #10 of 13 Old 02-21-2014, 02:25 PM

Finally some news on it, good to see they are making it. I know a lot of Chevy truck guys wanted this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Silverado Cheyenne Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page