Single access with a gate controller (new gates) - Silverado Cheyenne Forum
User Tag List

post #1 of 2 Old 09-20-2021, 04:34 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Single access with a gate controller (new gates)

Hi, I'm trying to determine if the new UniFi access is suitable for managing my driveway entrance gate. Currently, the gate is controlled by the Doorking 1812 entrance, which opens the gate with a keyboard or connects via the POTS line to the house, where phones can be used to open the gate. Instead, I would ideally like to use UniFi access and be able to manage / communicate with the gate operator via the UniFi app... any help would be greatly appreciated in determining whether this is viable. Thank you in advance!
BTW, I want to install new games, could you recommend some games?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 09-20-2021, 05:36 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The appearance of the fence directly affects the landscape composition of the site. Aesthetically attractive fences and fences for suburban areas began to be widely used only in the last 10 years. It is also worth noting that country fences at all times carried the style of the era in which they were used. ... To fence the site on which a timber or log house is located, a fence made of natural wood will be a reasonable option. Such fences are characterized by an affordable price, which makes them more in demand. My friend recommended us cool masters from everlastgates.com and I would like to know who has already used the

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Silverado Cheyenne Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page